VA St. Louis Health Care System
VA is providing the Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccines, as authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Supply varies by facility. Get more information about COVID-19 vaccines at VA.
We are working to vaccinate as many eligible individuals as quickly as possible.
Easier access to vaccines and more people eligible
VA is adding walk-in COVID-19 vaccinations at all VA facilities and outpatient clinics that offer COVID-19 vaccines. Please check hours for vaccination clinics.
Congress has passed a law which allows us to offer COVID-19 vaccines to the following groups who are eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine:
- Spouse of a Veteran
- Caregivers of a Veteran
- Recipients of Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs (CHAMPVA) benefits
If you don't receive care at VA, we encourage you to pre-register online at least one hour before you go, to save time when you arrive. While at VA you will need to wear a face mask, and physical distancing measures will be in place. For more about vaccinations at VA, visit: www.va.gov/covidvaccine.
Note: Your employer, pharmacy, or local public health officials may offer you a COVID-19 vaccine. We encourage you to take the first opportunity you have to get a vaccine at the most convenient location for you.
Under the authority granted by the SAVE LIVES Act, VA St. Louis Health Care System is proud to announce expanded eligibility for Veterans
and others to receive the COVID-19 vaccine at our vaccine clinics.
2. How can I make an appointment? (You must have an appointment to receive the vaccine)
• Call Vaccine Scheduling Line at 314-289-7039
• If enrolled Veteran, send a Secure Message to your Primary Care Provider's Triage Group on your Premium My HealtheVet account
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
In this email, we need:
- Your full name
- A good contact phone number
- Do not include your social security number or “last four.”
- Tell us if you are already enrolled in VA Health Care
3. Where are the clinics located?
VA St Louis Health Care is currently administering the COVID-19 vaccines at the following locations. You will be notified of the specific location when you schedule your appointment.
Primary Veterans Vaccine Clinic Locations:
Grand Hall on Chouteau – 2319 Chouteau Ave. St. Louis, MO 63103
Alternate Veteran Vaccine Clinic Locations:
St. Louis County VA Clinic – 6854 Parker Road St. Louis, MO 63133
Franklin County VA Clinic – 1627 A Roy Drive, Washington, MO 63090
St. Clair County (IL) VA Clinic – 1190 Fortune Blvd., Shiloh, IL 62269
St. Charles County VA Clinic – 844 Waterbury Falls Drive, O’Fallon, MO 63368
4. I’m a Veteran. How do I enroll in VA health care?
If you are not enrolled in VA health care, you can apply by completing the health care application VA Form 10-10EZ (January 2020) in one of these ways:
On line at: https://www.va.gov/health-care/apply/application
Call the Health Eligibility Center at 877-222-8387 (press 1); M-F, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST
Print out and mail a completed form to the Health Eligibility Center at 2957 Clairmont Road, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30329
To start enrollment process, you will need a copy of your DD214
- VA St. Louis Health Care System
Hours of Operation
By Appointment Only